Monday, August 2, 2010

Color Pencils lesson series: Apple (Step by steps)

I really took a long time while doing it, I think it took more than 4 months to get finished. To be honest I had almost given up on it many times and in the end I was happy to see it finished and finally paint fixative for closing.
I did one thing here, took many photographs of the picture from my phone camera hoping to cover it in a blog post.
To get started i just added the images. with time I will add more text ...

Apple (finished version)


Basic Outlines with pencil on toned paper




Adding details


Adding dark tones with charcoal with few color pencil details


Readjusting proportions and adding flesh outlines


(Still) More details and colors



Final finished version



Reference Photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment